Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Over Seas We Go!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their last goodbyes with their children and loved ones as we prepare to travel tomorrow morning. I think I speak for the group by saying that we are really excited to travel to Armenia and Georgia for our service trip to work with each other and great people in different countries. It will be an eye-opening experience that I am sure we will all cherish in our hearts and remember for the rest of our life.

Even though our service may be small in the grand scheme of things, hopefully those we come in contact will enjoy our helping presence. In turn, I hope that we learn more about ourselves internally during our trip as well as an appreciation for cultures, lifestyles, and people different than those we have come in contact with thus far.

Without meaning to sound redundant after the previous posts (but I will).. I AM EXCITED! It is hard to believe tomorrow is almost here. We have waited so long and the anticipation has built... Hopefully I will be able to get some rest. I look forward to blogging in the future and posting pictures. I am sure everyone will enjoy getting to see their loved one's faces from time to time.

I thank everyone for the support - thoughts and prayers are much appreciated. Without further ado, GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment